Ceremony & Reception "Day of" Coordinating
For the bride who is doing most of the planning herself but would like professional assistance with final wedding details and day of coordination.
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to rehearsal.
- Coordinate with officiant the plans for the rehearsal.
- Orchestrate processional, recessional in order and to music desired.
- Assign ushers, guest book attendant, go over job descriptions with each key player, what time they are expected to arrive, location of dressing rooms, how to walk down aisle and with whom, where to stand, how to carry bouquets, etc.
- Review plans with musicians and cue music as necessary.
- Help with seating assignments
- Distribute maps to rehearsal dinner location, if necessary.
- Hand out time line for wedding and reception to key players.
- Our goal? To keep everyone cool, calm and collected - with a plan for the actual wedding ceremony.
- Supervise the setup of ceremony decor
- Set up sign in table, guest book & pen
- Set up unity candle or memorial candles
- Distribute and pin all bridal party flowers
- Instruct ushers on seating protocol
- Confirmation of ring possession prior to ceremony
- Distribute ring pillow and flower baskets
- Distribute attendant flowers, bouquets and tossing items
- Organize family & bridal party for processional
- Time line management
- Coordinate activities & timing with officiate
- Coordinate & cue music
- Organize items needing to be taken to reception
- Set out sign in book on sign in table
- Arrange table numbers or reserved signs
- Provide direction & coordination of vendor activities - florist, cake baker, DJ & photographer
- Time line management
- Insure that cake table is set up with cake, knife, server, napkins, toasting glasses, etc.
- Organize wedding party and DJ for introductions
- Maintain and coordinate DJ & photographer time lines of reception activities
- Orchestrate cutting the first piece of cake for photos
- Orchestrate the toast for photos
- Cue & orchestrate other dances
- Orchestrate garter toss
- Orchestrate bouquet toss
- Orchestrate departure
- Assist family with special needs
- Tend to the bride and groom with food and drink through out night
- Help gather personal items at event conclusion such as cake top, cake service pieces, extra favors, photos, bridal portrait, etc.
- Assist with gift gathering upon conclusion
Includes an on site visit to your wedding venue
8 hour maximum
Prices of packages may change depending on:
Number of guests
Size of bridal party
Location of ceremony & reception
Additional assistants needed