Ceremony Rehearsal Coordinating
Get some help and guidance with your ceremony rehearsal.
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to rehearsal.
- Coordinate with officiant the plans for the rehearsal.
- Orchestrate processional, recessional in order and to music desired.
- Assign ushers, guest book attendant, go over job descriptions with each key player, what time they are expected to arrive, where to stand, location of dressing rooms, how to walk down aisle and with whom, where to stand, how to carry bouquets, etc.
- Review plans with musicians and cue music as necessary.
- Help with seating assignments
- Distribute maps to rehearsal dinner location, if necessary.
- Hand out time line for wedding and reception to key players.
- Our goal? To keep everyone cool, calm and collected - with a plan for the actual wedding ceremony.
Travel expenses may apply